Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I voted republican because...

1. Smart, educated Presidents scare me.
2. I would like my neighborhood to be considered "Pro-America"
3. I want to see big corporations outsource as many jobs as they can
4. if a person spent 5 years in a POW camp, i believe he can win a war
5. i have always dreamed of being brutally raped by a psychopath and have his baby even if i have to die in the process
6. i need the government to legislate the conception and birthing process
7. McCain said "obama will raise your taxes" so many times, it must be true, even though facts say otherwise.
8. i have always grown in an environment of fear: fearing God, fearing outsiders, instead of a loving environment.
9. i want a fundamentalist Christian right wing cult to fill the big gap that KKK has left behind
10. i think there should be a woman in the VP's office even though she knows nothing about anything.

No comments: